• High school student or graduate at the time of application (Progressing normally toward graduation)
• U.S Citizen or U.S. lawful permanent resident
• Of Hispanic heritage
• Plan to enroll full time in accredited undergraduate institutions, and/or college/university.
• Intend to major in any study related to the food and beverage industry
• 3.0 unweighted GPA or above (on a 4.0 scale)
• Submit written essay (one page, double spaced), high school transcripts, proof of citizenship/residence, and completed application
• $1,000 awarded once
May 1, 2016
Recipient Selection is based on applicant’s eligibility, academic review, and essay. The Recipient is awarded only once and may re-apply the following year for additional scholarships. Selection will take place after the deadline and will be further contacted.
Please mail applications and required documents to:
Hispanic Food & Beverage Foundation, Inc.
PO Box 4790
Miami, FL 33014